- Understand the concept of Software Requirement, the type and processes Requirement (Software Requirement Definition, Type and Process)
- Understand the steps to reach the parts relating to Collecting, Analyzing Requirements (Stakeholder, Elicitation)
- Mastering Data Modeling with UML (Modelling with UML)
- Understand the Process Priority Order Mark, Traceroute and Management The Change Request (Prioritization, Tracing and Change Management)
- Understand concepts Track, Censorship Requests (Verification & Validation)
- Understand the concept of the model Requirement Agile (Agile Requirement)
Software requirements engineering is the process of determining what is to be produced in a software system. It has the widely recognized goal of determining the needs for, and the intended external behavior, of a system design.
The software requirement process (including: requirements elicitation, requirements analysis, requirements specification, requirements validation and requirement management). The importance of high quality software requirements, long recognized as the foundation from which all software work follows, cannot be overstated. Arriving at a shared vision of the product to be developed is one of the greatest challenges facing the software project team, and customer involvement is among the most critical factors in software quality. This course will give participants a number of best practices, based upon the Business Analyst Body of Knowledge (BABOK), so that they can improve the quality of the requirements elicitation, analysis, modeling and management process in your organization. Some characteristics of high quality requirements specifications are completeness, conciseness, accuracy, modularization, prioritization, analysis, and verification. Ultimately, course also give you close view on Agile Requirement - all measures for increasing the likelihood of a successful software project.